Beautifully Presented, Superbly Located!
A gorgeously presented home in "as new" condition, in a superb location on the edge of the village, overlooking the verdant landscapes of the prestigious lifestyle blocks on Tamahunga Drive.
• Just 5 years old, this lovely weatherboard clad house was home to a very house-proud elderly lady who has downsized nearby.
• A feeling of openness, space & light is created by a large, open plan living area with sliding doors to the garden & raked ceilings.
• At the heart, a fully fitted, modern kitchen with engineered stone tops & timber-style tiling.
• The northwest facing covered patio is ideal for entertaining in the evening, with superb sunsets over the idyllic semi-rural landscape.
• Three good-sized double bedrooms with a fully fitted walk-in wardrobe & ensuite in the Master.
• Nicely tiled family bathroom plus handy powder room off the large entrance hall, separate laundry & large double garage with internal access.
• Beautiful sub-tropical garden with mature ornamental & fruit trees, fenced with the ability to add gates if needed to create a secure area for pets & children.
• An easy, safe walk of 500m or so to cafes, cinema, restaurants, medical facilities, Matakana Pub, markets & excellent shopping via the pedestrian walkway.
• Or turn left at the end of the walkway to Jubilee Park, the public tennis courts, Village Hall & the pony club.
• Walk to childcare centers or Matakana primary school, with buses to Mahurangi College & several private schools on the Shore.
• Easy commuting distance to Albany & Auckland, with bus services available.
This excellent property represents comfortable living for those looking to retire or perfect for a family wanting to enjoy a vibrant community. For more information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of this area, please visit www.matakanacoast.co.nz. Join Auckland's most desirable village now!
This property will be in great demand, so don't miss out, call Rick now to arrange a private viewing.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties. View our property information disclaimer here: mikepero.com/property-disclaimer/
LAST UPDATED Thursday 22 October, 6:24 AM