Classic 80’s – Original Mint Condition!
Just like a classic car, some properties stand the test of time & this is one of them! Located in one of Snells Beach's most popular streets close to 2 beach walkways, this comfortable family home has plenty of scope to modernise & add value to match the quality of surrounding properties!
• Upstairs, the kitchen & dining area open to a spacious lounge with timber sarked ceilings (which could look oh-so beachy once blonded!) & wrap-around deck.
• 2 good sized double bedrooms including Master opening onto the deck with a peep of the water through the trees. Family bathroom also on this level.
• Underneath is a further bedroom, with its own kitchenette & living, separate laundry with toilet & shower, plus private outdoor living area.
• The big double garage plus ample outdoor paved parking for boats, campervan & extra vehicles.
• Located in the north facing, Southern end of Snells Beach, less than 2km from popular schools & shopping, with bus services nearby.
• Quiet cul-de-sac location just a few hundred metres or so down walkways to the water's edge to fish, swim or paddle board & just a little further to Highfield Garden Reserve.
This property represents an unparalleled opportunity to maximise your capital investment; excellent location, sound bones, potential for renovation! Do not hesitate or you may miss out! Call Rick now to view!
Snells Beach is an iconic Kiwi seaside suburb, with a beautiful beach & full complement of services, shops & excellent schools (visit www.snellsbeach.school.nz as an example). The community website can be found here www.snellsbeach.co.nz. For information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region (10 to 15 min drive) please visit www.matakanacoast.co.nz.